Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Susanne Lefvert <le...@mcs.anl.gov> on 2007/01/08 21:02:12 UTC

Statistics for ftp

Do you know if there's a command line version for the statistics page
shown in the ftpd_ui? I'd like to get statistics for an always
running ftp server without having to open the gui or restart the ftp
server. Ideally, I'd like to view stats in a web page.

Thanks,

Susanne

Re: Statistics for ftp

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Susanne Lefvert wrote:
> Do you know if there's a command line version for the statistics page
> shown in the ftpd_ui? I'd like to get statistics for an always running
> ftp server without having to open the gui or restart the ftp server.
> Ideally, I'd like to view stats in a web page.

Please ask this question over at ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org as
FtpServer is not part of commons.

/niklas