Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Maccie Roux <ma...@bluetin.co.za> on 2006/11/06 14:28:21 UTC

spam

Hi.

I'm running Fedora Core 5 with Postfix Dovecot Open LDAP and spamassassin.
Everything is working fine and spamassassin tags the spam correct, but
I want to know how to move the spam mail to a separate mailbox.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks
Maccie Roux

Re: spam

Posted by Randy Smith <pe...@falconsroost.alamosa.co.us>.
On Monday 06 November 2006 06:28, Maccie Roux wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm running Fedora Core 5 with Postfix Dovecot Open LDAP and spamassassin.
> Everything is working fine and spamassassin tags the spam correct, but
> I want to know how to move the spam mail to a separate mailbox.

You'll need a filter of somesort such as procmail, maildrop or dovecot LDA.

--
Randy Smith
http://perlstalker.amigo.net/