Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ryan A <r...@jumac.com> on 2003/01/27 23:27:55 UTC

[users@httpd] (solution) OT but PLEASE help...HTML in a textarea

Hi,
I just realized we already have a program that outputs to a textarea...so
just checked the code and got it, but if any of you got stumped with this or
ever need it the solution is not the put the lesser "<" and greater than ">"
symbol in the textarea but to use

&lt;

and

&gt;

Oops, almost forgot, thanks everyone who gave me advise and links before
this to my last thread..
I have decided I  *AM* going to load linux after i finish reading up on it
at all the links you provide...
Am taking your advise and going with redhat too...

Cheers,
-Ryan.