Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ravi Majmudar <ra...@gm.com> on 2023/04/18 13:51:48 UTC

NiFi v 1.19.1 issue

Hello
We've currently using v 1.19.1 which is configured to auto reload SSL keystore.  Following configuration is in nifi.properties file:
nifi.security.autoreload.enabled=true
nifi.security.autoreload.interval=10 secs
nifi.security.keystore=./conf/certs/keystore.p12

After updating keystore, it is still not picking up the new keystore.
Can you please advise on how to address this issue?

Ravi Majmudar
Messaging & Data Management Platform Engineering

[cid:image001.png@01D9717E.CEFA04D0]

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

Re: NiFi v 1.19.1 issue

Posted by Jim Halfpenny <ji...@source321.com>.
Hi Ravi,
Can you describe what you’re doing to update the keystone and what the expected outcome is? Are you for example trying to renew the certificate NiFi uses in the keystore?  In my experience with TLS in general the thing to do is to double check everything e.g. confirm the correct certificates and key are in the keystore, confirm the passwords are as expected, check for duplicate certificates etc.

Kind regards,
Jim