Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/29 02:00:16 UTC

tomcat debugging

While debugging our openejb-tomcat integration bundle, I wanted to step into
tomcat source code. The maven central repo does not have the tomcat source
jar, so I manually added the source jar in eclipse (downloaded the jar
separately). However,  still am unable to step into the code while
debugging. Has anybody has already figured  out how to set catalina.jar for
debugging. Some pointers would be great and I can save some time.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: tomcat debugging

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thiago,

Looked into those too. They do provide sources jars for v7.0.2 of tomcat,
but do not provide for v6.0.29, which is what I needed.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: tomcat debugging

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.