Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 07:02:01 UTC

OFBiz JIRA & Source

Hi all,

While browsing through our JIRA I noticed that at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ/?report=com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin:fisheye-projectpanel&mode=changesets&selectedTab=com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin:fisheye-projectpanel

we have commits by a Deepak Jadav on June 11th.

Did something bad happen there? We don't seem to have a privileged
contributor with that name in:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

and the other thing is: why does it only show commits of June 10th and June
11th?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: OFBiz JIRA & Source

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Jacques,

I used the same to report any issue :)

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: OFBiz JIRA & Source

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 21/06/2016 � 10:39, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Re: OFBiz JIRA & Source

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Deepak,

Re: OFBiz JIRA & Source