Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Artem Shutak <as...@gridgain.com> on 2015/09/29 20:47:12 UTC

New 'Deployment tasks' article on readme.io

Folks,

In process of working on [1] I've been created new article [2] on readme.io
as long as this functionality has been missed in documentation. Please
review and feel free to comment.

[2] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/deployment-tasks

-- Artem --

Re: New 'Deployment tasks' article on readme.io

Posted by Artem Shutak <as...@gridgain.com>.
Can someone help with answer on Dmitriy's question?

Dmitriy, if yes, we should update docs with this information at least.

But from continuous queries API standpoint I can't see how it can be used.
Can we specify something by string-name there (without pointing out to a
class)?

-- Artem --

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Artem Shutak <as...@gridgain.com>.