Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Tony D <yn...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 14:41:10 UTC

Storm-0.9.3.1

I have a question about the latest storm.

I've upgraded my storm to 0.9.3.1, have put some data through my topologies
and everything looks good. The question that I have is, in the Storm UI,
after a little bit of time has passed, the stats from when I pushed data
through, all go to 0. Is that normal?

Thanks!

Re: Storm-0.9.3.1

Posted by Vincent Russell <vi...@gmail.com>.
Just to jump in on this thread what I think Tony is talking about is that
under "Topology Configuration:"  any java maps that are inside of the storm
config are not being broken out to show what's inside them, like {key:
value, nested: {anotherkey: anotherValue}}.  Now these maps just say:
[object Object].

Is this something that was broken in the storm UI in 0.9.3.1 or is there
some type of deserialization option that is missing?

Thanks,

Re: Storm-0.9.3.1

Posted by Tony D <yn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! That's good to know.