Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Faisal Mahmoud <fa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/11 22:32:23 UTC

Tree2: Synchronizing state between client & server, when AJAX is used.

Hi All,

I am using the tree2 component using client side toggle, with the prototype
ajax library. Basically, nodes in the tree have editiable properties which
are displayed in a separate ajax loaded div when a node is clicked in the
tree2 structure. Items can be added & deleted to the underlying model that
backs the tree2 in this div. What we need is a way for the tree2 component
to  know to refresh itself when the state of its underlying model has
changed.

Is there a way for us to implement a callback method to this component to
cause the refresh to occur?

Regards,
Faisal

--