Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Poppe, Troy" <Tr...@eia.doe.gov> on 2005/02/28 19:27:34 UTC

Multiproject and Testing EJBs

I've got a multiproject set up that generates an EAR artifact.  I'd like to write
some JUnit or Cactus tests to test the EJBs that I have in an EJB-JAR in my
EAR....  I am using JBoss as my deployment environment...

I'm curious if anyone can share their experience setting up JUnit/Cactus tests...
Did you place the tests in the EAR project?  Did you create a JBoss config/deploy
directory structure in your project for the automated testing?  Any documentation
that might suggest some best practices?

Thanks.

Troy Poppe