Posted to user@struts.apache.org by robin bajaj <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 23:03:36 UTC

[OT-Friday]What's the best way to search through Struts user list ...

Hi Guys,
What's the best way to search through Struts user mailing list archives
...for already known issues . Just Google or do we have some search
functionality on the site that I didnt notice during a quick glance

thanks,
robin

Re: [OT-Friday]What's the best way to search through Struts user list ...

Posted by Chris Cheshire <ch...@gmail.com>.
Robin,

archive searching. Drop back to their main page, and you will see
there is a vast number of tech mailing lists archived there.

Google can also prove fruitful too, there are probably other places
that archive the mailing list and provide good search features too.

HTH

Chris

Posted by robin bajaj <ro...@gmail.com>.
Great going folks.