Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/01/11 00:19:44 UTC

Kill spring assembler (was: Re: Dynamic Assembler?)

Dain, you mind if I kill the Spring assembler for the moment as it's
in my way.  We could likely redo the spring assembler based on the
dynamic assembler anyway.

Thoughts?

-David

Re: Kill spring assembler (was: Re: Dynamic Assembler?)

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Absolutely.  Ever since you mentioned the dynamic assembler, I have
been planning on scrapping the current version and writing a new one.

-dain