Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Paul Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/27 19:03:55 UTC

Dependent libs of Mina 1.0

Hi, folks,

Just like to double check with you about the right versions to use for
Mina's dependent libs for Mina 1.0:

slf4j 1.0.2
commons-logging 1.1
backport Java5.0-3.0

Are they all right?

Thanks for comments

Re: Dependent libs of Mina 1.0

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Mike gave a great answer.  Just to be sure, yes, that's all. :)

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: Dependent libs of Mina 1.0