Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Francois Gerthoffert <f....@gmail.com> on 2023/01/17 08:53:51 UTC

Stale and/or inactive branches

Hi everyone,

We're starting to accumulate branches on the Apache/unomi repo, except
if I hear otherwise, I'm planning to delete the following towards the
end of this week:
 - Branches attached to merged PRs
 - Branches attached to closed PRs
 - Branches opened for more than two years

Let me know if there are any concerns with this.

Thanks,
François

Re: Stale and/or inactive branches

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi François,

Thanks for proposing this. It's something I've been wanting to do for a
while now!

Here's my big +1 :)

Cheers,
  Serge...