Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net> on 2006/01/08 08:13:35 UTC

Ohya

===8<---
Make it happen!
Here :  www.rektoky  ,ohya add .com  ^_^
===8<---
Slips past the filters.

<sigh>
{^_^}

Re: Ohya

Posted by Steven Kalcevich <li...@ciscokid.net>.
I am too smart for this list i see :) Back to learning to read emails 101.

Re: Ohya

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Evan Platt" <ev...@espphotography.com>

Re: Ohya

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.

Re: Ohya

Posted by "M. Lewis" <ca...@cajuninc.com>.
Evan Platt wrote:
> At 11:30 PM 1/7/2006, you wrote:
>
>> I love how a list devoted to "spam filters" get spammed.
>>
>> I feel so warm and fuzzy. The spammers are laughing now I can hear it.
>

> "JDOW" has posted to the list before.
>
> I initially thought it was spam too, but note the "slips past the
> filters" added.
>
> I think in a weird way, JDOW was suggesting something be added to SA to
> score on the spam he/she received.

Suggest you check the list archives. JDOW is a very frequent poster.
JDOW knows of what he/she speaks.

  IBM: Incredibly Boring Manuals
   02:35:01 up 13:22,  3 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.18, 0.29

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org

Re: Ohya

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Evan Platt" <ev...@espphotography.com>

> At 11:30 PM 1/7/2006, you wrote:
>>I love how a list devoted to "spam filters" get spammed.
>>
>>I feel so warm and fuzzy. The spammers are laughing now I can hear it.
>
> "JDOW" has posted to the list before.
>
> I initially thought it was spam too, but note the "slips past the
> filters" added.
>
> I think in a weird way, JDOW was suggesting something be added to SA
> to score on the spam he/she received.

The "duh" factor strikes again.
{^_-}    Joanne Speaketh from behind that glyph and jdow@earthlink.net.

Re: Ohya

Posted by Gene Heskett <ge...@verizon.net>.
On Sunday 08 January 2006 02:34, Evan Platt wrote:
>At 11:30 PM 1/7/2006, you wrote:
>>I love how a list devoted to "spam filters" get spammed.
>>
>>I feel so warm and fuzzy. The spammers are laughing now I can hear
>> it.
>
>"JDOW" has posted to the list before.

JDOW, a spammer?  Now thats choice.  Some of you are just
whippersnappers in internet years.  Joanne was there when it started I
think, before me and I've been on since about '87 or so, when the thing
for the masses was delphi, on a 300 baud circuit I had to pay ld
charges on to get to.  Running a trs-80 Color Computer and an operating
system called os9 at the time.

I first encountered JDOW on an amiga list in the very early 90's.

Maybe this lady who uses the JDOW handle should re-introduce herself to
these newbies?  Tell them about the BIXIES maybe.

>I initially thought it was spam too, but note the "slips past the
>filters" added.
>
>I think in a weird way, JDOW was suggesting something be added to SA
>to score on the spam he/she received.

Exactly.

--
Cheers, Gene