Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Neha Bhardwaj <ne...@persistent.co.in> on 2009/02/17 06:13:42 UTC

How to fetch all matching records :urgent

Hello,

I am using getResults method of queryResponse class, on a keyword that has
more than hundred of matching records. Bit this method  returns me only 10
results. And then throw an array index out of bound exception.

how can I fetch all the results?

Its really important and urgent for me , kindly reply

Neha Bhardwaj| Software Engineer  | Persistent Systems Limited.

 <ma...@persistent.co.in> Neha_bhardwaj@persistent.co.in
| Cell: +91 9272383082 | Tel: +91 (20) 302 35257

DISCLAIMER

Re: How to fetch all matching records :urgent

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@netflix.com>.
Increment the start value by 10 and make another request.

wunder