Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org> on 2023/03/27 23:56:58 UTC

getLineNumber not working in Apache XmlSchema

So apologies if this question is well answered already. I am having no luck
web searching for this. I get lots of irrelevant hits back.

When I call XmlSchemaObject.getLineNumber on any of the objects that
implement that method, I always get back "0".

Is there an example code snippet showing this working that I can learn from?

Re: getLineNumber not working in Apache XmlSchema

Posted by Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind <os...@westravanholthe.nl>.
Hi Mike,

To my knowledge, the line & column numbers exist in the API, but are not
implemented. The only places where I see them get set is when copying
objects.

Kind regards,
Oscar

--