Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/16 14:45:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release for 0.9.0-preview-1

Hi Folks,

I'd like to start the discussion of releasing of 0.9.0-preview-1. As we
discussed before releasing a preview version first is suitable for a major
release based on our previous experience[1]. The last major release 0.8.0
is in 2018, I do believe we should release 0.9 to allow more people try
that and gather feedback. What do you think ?

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3812fd7dab53e1fed4140c826fc69fa5b718636371b6c7c677b4ae88%40%3Cdev.zeppelin.apache.org%3E

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [DISCUSS] Release for 0.9.0-preview-1

Posted by Surjan S Rawat <su...@gmail.com>.
++100

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1^10

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1^10

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [DISCUSS] Release for 0.9.0-preview-1

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [DISCUSS] Release for 0.9.0-preview-1

Posted by Sam Nicholson <sa...@ogt11.com>.
+1

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
+1^10

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/

Re: [DISCUSS] Release for 0.9.0-preview-1

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
+1^10

Posted by Fred Dai <fd...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
+1 👍