Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by te...@baxter.tc on 2001/05/09 22:03:09 UTC

tomcat 4 and support for iis

I too want to make the transition from tomcat 3.2.1 to 4.0, however, I can't do
this without support for iis in place.

Yes, I know that the connector for apache 1.3 is currently being developed with
a common code base that can be used to develop a connector for iis, and
resources working on this aspect are limited.

Notwithstanding this, can anyone please provide an estimate/guestimate of the
time frame for when, and if, the iis connector will be available. Any estimate
would be helpful; would it be one month from now? early summer? late summer?
automn?

Ted Baxter

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su