Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com> on 2011/08/16 16:05:29 UTC

[Discussion] Task Priority/Goals

Hey guys,

I guess we have to speak about what we want to do next and in which order.
And maybe what our goals are for the next monts.

We have 3 larger tasks in the Pipe and their assignee:
- HAMA-410 Multiple Tasks per Groom (Edward)
- HAMA-409 Pregel API (Miklos, Edward, me)
- Fault Tolerance and various subtasks, e.G. HAMA-199

What are our plans for the next months and 0.4.0 release?

I saw Edward already tweet about several project goals like "new 5+
committers, 3+ PPMC members".

Where do you see us in 3-4 months?

Best regards,
Thomas

Re: [Discussion] Task Priority/Goals

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
> Okay so you going to focus on HAMA-410 Edward?

P.S., Yes~

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [Discussion] Task Priority/Goals

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by ChiaHung Lin <ch...@nuk.edu.tw>.
The issue HAMA-398 (original HAMA-241) hopefully can be done in the next week.

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon