Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Bradley Mitchell <mi...@auburn.edu> on 2008/04/08 14:59:48 UTC

Problem building libOpenWire using Maven

I am using Cygwin and gcc on my computer . I have already built the APR in
Cygwin. I also have ActiveMQ working in Cygwin. I would like to use a C
client to interface with ActiveMQ.

When I try to build libOpenWire using Maven in the same folder with
libOpenWire's pom.xml, I get a number of errors as shown in the following
text file: nu http://www.nabble.com/file/p16558223/errors.txt errors.txt .

I am new to Maven, but it sounds like it is looking for some ActiveMQ
information in another pom.xml or in a repository.

Can anyone please give me some ideas about what to try next? I know I am
probably overlooking something obvious but any help would be much
appreciated.

Re: Problem building libOpenWire using Maven

Posted by Bradley Mitchell <mi...@auburn.edu>.
As an update, I have tried using the <relativePath> tag to set the path for
maven to look for the parent pom (I assume that is what Maven is looking for
based on the error messages.) but so far no luck.

Also, based on the pom guide on the maven website, I thought that maven
would look in the local repository for the parent pom. Since I have built
apache-activemq using maven, there is a pom for activemq-core in the
repository but maven can't seem to find it either.