Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Don O'Neil <do...@lizardhill.com> on 2006/02/24 04:11:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Mod_Auth_Mysql v2.20

Does anyone have instructions on how to build v2.2 of Mod_Auth_Mysql with
the latest Apache HTTP release? I have old apps that I cannot rebuild that
require some of the directives & syntax that are only supported in v2.2

Alternatively, if someone has a pre-built module for the 1x line of HTTPD,
built for FreeBSD 4.11 that would be WONDERFULL!!

Or, again, maybe there is a slightly later version than 2.2 that has all the
same support that is easier to build? V 3.0 doesn't have the function calls
I need, although I can build it in a snap.

Thanks!!

RE: [users@httpd] Mod_Auth_Mysql v2.20

Posted by Don O'Neil <do...@lizardhill.com>.
Actually, I speaking of v2.2 of the Mod_Auth_Mysql module, not v2.2 of
Apache. I know the module is obsolete, but the problem is I have legacy code
that uses it that I need to support.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.

--
Nick Kew