Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Zach Kimberg <za...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 19:19:16 UTC

Include R-package

As part of the current MXNet release process, the R-package is removed from
the source release [1]. If we are advertising that MXNet has an R package
as an Apache project, it really should be part of the official Apache
release process. I know there were a few missing license headers within the
package as it is currently excluded from the license check [2]. If someone
fixes those, are there any other reasons why it can't or shouldn't be
released?

Zach

[1] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Release+Process
[2] -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/master/tests/nightly/apache_rat_license_check/rat-excludes#L9

Re: Include R-package

Posted by Anirudh Acharya <an...@gmail.com>.
There was a conversation on this some time back here -
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@mxnet.apache.org:2018-12:Rcpp%20licensing%20in%20Apache%20MXNet

-
Anirudh