Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by bigoz <m4...@outlook.com> on 2019/04/25 18:42:48 UTC

TOTP Install

Hi

I am looking for a little help with the TOTP Extension. I have added the Jar
file to the Extensions folder. Restarted the server. What else needs to be
configured to change enable TOTP?

I am happy with the TOTP defaults for now.

Re: TOTP Install

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 4:49 PM bigoz <m4...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the info Nick.
>
> I have the MYSQL module installed so that users can access via DB. I have
> added the TOTP module to the same Extensions folder. Each user has the the
> ability to change their password.
>
> I still am unable to see TOTP on any users. To be honest I am not sure it
> is
> running at all.

I'd start by checking the Tomcat logs (catalina.out) to make sure that the
extension is loading properly.  You should see it in the list of extensions
when Guacamole loads.

Also check the manual (http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/totp-auth.html)
- basically the users should get prompted to enroll at login time.  Log
files should help determine if something is going wrong.

-Nick

Re: TOTP Install

Posted by bigoz <m4...@outlook.com>.
vnick wrote