Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Roel Veldhuizen <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/26 17:54:08 UTC

Decorate with common decoration.

I just build my first ofbiz application, it says "Tralaalla". ( Lucky me. )

How can include the common decoration in this page to get the ofbiz look?

Re: Decorate with common decoration.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Jacques, for pointing new user to the Practice Application
Tutorial.

I will get it upgraded soon with the new xsd changes and with few more
things with this as I get a chance.

Kind Regards
--
Pranay Pandey