Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jerome Benezech <jb...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/18 13:14:40 UTC

Cocoon cache not shared between Host aliases

Hi all,

I have a Cocoon 2.2 webapp running under Linux/Tomcat
5.5.9.

The tomcat virtual host is configured with an alias:
<host name="www.mydomain.com>
<Alias>mydomain.com</Alias>
</host>

My problem is that cocoon seems wo maintain 2 cache: 1
with URL "www.mydomain.com" and 1 with URL
"mydomain.com".
I noticed that when loggin in with "www.mydomain.com"
and then going to a protected resource on
"mydomain.com" I am asked to authenticate once again.

How do I configure cocoon to use the same cache for
these 2 addresses ?

Thanks
Jerome

Jerome Benezech
jbenezech@yahoo.com

Re: Cocoon cache not shared between Host aliases

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 23.05.2007 15:34, Jerome Benezech wrote:

> Agrred it's more a session problem I have no idea if
> Tomcat guarantees the same session between aliases
> though....

I know some here reading this list have experience with hosting or such
setups, but I guess there are more appropriate lists for such a question
than this list.

Joerg

Re: Cocoon cache not shared between Host aliases

Posted by Jerome Benezech <jb...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.