Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2009/09/10 18:57:23 UTC

preemptive authentication for http client

Hello,

I would like to enable the preemptive authentication feature for the
commons httpclient in the provider mode via HttpConfiguration. The
default should be as usual false. Enabling this means we can avoid that
every request is sending twice because of an http 401 authentication
error. What do you think?

Cheers,
Thomas

Re: preemptive authentication for http client

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
Forgot to say for the old style provider endpoints.