Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lee But <le...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/28 15:08:57 UTC

Where is the privacy policy file, please?

Hello,

I'd like to change the privacy policy page, but I cannot find where it is.
I have looked in the folders under /opt/open610, the default folder as per
tutorials.

I do not use Google Spyware on my site, so I'd like to remove that part
about Google.

All the best,
Lee

Re: Where is the privacy policy file, please?

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
I see, said the blind man :-)

Ali

Posted by Lee But <le...@gmail.com>.