Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Matthias Margush <ma...@fundingcircle.com> on 2017/09/05 21:21:41 UTC

Permissions to create a KIP?

Hi,

Can I be set up with access to author a KIP (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals)?
My ID is matthias.margush.

Thanks,

Matthias
--

*Matthias Margush*

*matthias.margush@fundingcircle.com <ha...@fundingcircle.com>* |
415.813.5245 (d) | 415.236.2884. (m)

747 Front St, 4th Fl | San Francisco, CA 94111

--

Our Mission: To build a better financial world

Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to sell or a
solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or
service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official
statement of Funding Circle USA.  This e-mail is meant only for the
intended recipient of this transmission, and contains trade secret
and strictly confidential information belonging to the sender. It is
unlawful for unauthorized individuals to review, use, copy, disclose, or
disseminate confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at (415)
813-5245 or by return email and promptly delete this message from your
system.

Re: Permissions to create a KIP?

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

I have granted you the permission. Cheers.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang