Posted to dev@devlake.apache.org by Liang Zhang <li...@merico.dev.INVALID> on 2022/08/26 16:31:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.13.0-rc1

Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.13.0-rc1

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/devlake/0.13.0-incubating-rc1/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/tree/v0.13.0-rc1

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/devlake/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes are reached.
If approved we will seek final release approval from the IPMC.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks
Liang Zhang

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.13.0-rc1

Posted by Yingchu Chen <Yi...@merico.dev.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

I checked the following:

  1.  plugin tapd​'s new api
  2.  all changed files have ASF header
  3.  image tag in k8s, docker-compose.yml

________________________________
- LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER-WIP files exist
- No unexpected binary files
- All source files have ASF headers (**.go and **.js)

Posted by Klesh Wong <kl...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by 谭贵平 <13...@163.com>.
+1

Posted by Hezheng Yin <yi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

I've checked:

1. Release files in the correct location
2. Release files have the word incubating in their name
3. The digital signature and hashes are validated
4. The DISCLAIMER-WIP file exists
5. The LICENSE and NOTICE files exist

Posted by Julien Chinapen <ju...@merico.dev.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)