Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Amazing Arny <am...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/10 08:04:04 UTC

no object DCH for MIME type multipart/related

Hi,

I have made a Soap with attachment implementation in Oracle Jdeveloper. When
I run it from Jdeveloper if works fine, but when I run it using a normale
JDK(1.3.1.03)in stead of the Oracle JDK it keeps coming up with the next
error:
Error: no object DCH for MIME type multipart/related;
	boundary=&quot;----=_Part_0_7223572.1026243521521&quot;
[javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException]

Does anybody have a clue hoe to solve this?

Thanks
Arny

Re: no object DCH for MIME type multipart/related

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
I am not familiar with JDeveloper.  Besides its own JDK, what other
components does it install, e.g. does it have its own versions of tomcat,
soap, javamail?  Assuming it installs its own jars, are you using those when
you use the non-Oracle JDK, or are you using other versions you installed
separately?  In general, can you give more specifics about your
configuration?

Scott Nichol