Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by happypolla <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 06:38:43 UTC

Re: WCF Interop issue for UsernameForCertificate

Hey Daniel,

This makes sense as the actual details (thumbprint) looks correct.

I don't actually see this "state" value in the response, is it encrypted or
something?

Anyway, could you provide some more insite as to the changes I need to be
making?

Thanks,