Posted to notifications@logging.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2019/08/31 18:50:30 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: Log4j 2 3.x #476

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202%203.x/476/display/redirect?page=changes>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Log4j 2 3.x #476

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Just a small inconsistency I found while refactoring. I fixed the issue I
caused already.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Log4j 2 3.x #476

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Log4j 2 3.x #476

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Log4j 2 3.x #476

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Log4j 2 3.x #476

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Shit, I'm on it.