Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sanjay Verma <sa...@bil.baeurer.com> on 2001/02/12 07:50:07 UTC

Generate/update XML output.

Hi all,

I am stuck up in my project. I want to make an XML file using my existing
Oracle database. That is, I want to use Java as an Interface between Oracel
DB and XML file. I have already done a one way interface ie. from XML using
JDBC to Oracle using Xalan SAX API. Now, I want to convert the data in the
Oracle using JDBC to either generate a new  XML file or depending on the
value of a transaction field update the existing XML file with the values in
the database.

Kindly guide me the way to do the above procedure.

Thanking you in advance for your support,

Sincerely,

Sanjay.