Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/13 07:10:50 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

(I’m forwarding this message on behalf of the ApacheCon organizers, who’d like to see involvement from every Apache project!)

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent Spark at ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the awesome stuff you're doing with Spark.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

Matei