Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mike Hayes <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 01:01:44 UTC

1.4 Release Date?

Hi,

I'm interested in using solr for a project at work. I'd like to use 1.4 if
possible but I'm doubtful that I can sell them on what they perceive as
"beta" software. The project  is under way and is due to complete at the end
of June.
Is it likely that 1.4 will be offically release by then, or should I stick
with 1.3?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: 1.4 Release Date?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
End of June?  Yes, I think we will see Solr 1.4 by then.  The list of issues waiting to be fixed/added for Solr 1.4 is on the Wiki (links to JIRA).

 Otis