Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by Todd Stout <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 13:29:54 UTC

Changing schema in production

Suppose I have a production application using Empire DB.  How do I make
schema changes without dropping and recreating tables?  For instance, how
would I add a new column to a table?

re: Changing schema in production

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Todd,

in our distribution you will find an example project called "empire-db-example-advanced".

In there you will find a class called "SampleAdvApp.java"

The method ddlSample(..) shows you how to do that.

Regards

Rainer

from: Todd Stout [mailto:todd.tstout@gmail.com]
to: user@empire-db.apache.org