Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/13 15:07:07 UTC

[Hudson] Stuck failed build - ServiceMix3 #89 - Vesta restart needed?

ServiceMix3 #89 has failed on vesta and has been sitting there for 3 days now.

Vesta is still working, but the failed build just does not seem to
want to finish.

Maybe the job page itself is locked somehow, because I cannot get in
to http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ServiceMix3/.
That may well stop the job from completing.

Looks like Vesta might need restarting.

There are 4 other builds waiting for ServiceMix3 to complete.

Re: [Hudson] Stuck failed build - ServiceMix3 #89 - Vesta restart needed?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ServiceMix3 #89 has failed on vesta and has been sitting there for 3 days now.

Funny thing is, that if you get to the build page, it is marked as complete...

> Looks like Vesta might need restarting.

Done, but with no improvement. Now restarting Hudson.

/niklas