Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/05/18 02:38:25 UTC

WSIF proposal - committer list?

Who should be committers to xml-axis-wsif?

- Sam Ruby

Re: WSIF proposal - committer list?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Sam

I'd like to have the following as committers - they are all regular
contributors to our internal CVS:

Paul Fremantle (pzf@hursley.ibm.com)
Jeremy Hughes (jeremy.hughes@uk.ibm.com)
Mark Whitlock (mark_whitlock@uk.ibm.com)
Ant Elder (ant.elder@uk.ibm.com)
Owen Burroughs (owenb@uk.ibm.com)
Alek Slominski (aslom@cs.indiana.edu)
Sanjiva Weerawarana (sanjiva@us.ibm.com)
Nirmal Mukhi (nmukhi@us.ibm.com)
Matt Duftler (duftler@us.ibm.com)

I'd like to get Dims and you as committers as well.

Regards,
Paul

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Sanjiva,