Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by gghazali <gg...@deloitte.co.uk> on 2007/11/07 17:29:10 UTC

Lifecycle Operation Failed problem

Dear all,

I'm able to deploy Hudson, but am unable to start it. Upon trying to start
it it fails and returns Lifecycle Operation Failed. Can anyone please point
me in the correct direction? Thank you.

Re: Lifecycle Operation Failed problem

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 11/7/07, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Could this be an xstream version conflict?  IIRC we include it in the
> boot classloader.  Perhaps hidden-classes in the plan would help?

Yeah, tried it out already. I thought that hidding xstream classes
might've helped, but it didn't. Still working on it.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Lifecycle Operation Failed problem

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Could this be an xstream version conflict?  IIRC we include it in the
boot classloader.  Perhaps hidden-classes in the plan would help?

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by gghazali <gg...@deloitte.co.uk>.
Hi. Is it possible to let me know the steps you took?

I'd buy you a drink for your troubles if I got the chance mate...

And what is the URL that you use to access Hudson on your machine?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by gghazali <gg...@deloitte.co.uk>.
Hi.

Under Web App WARS, it is listed as

Component_name: "default/hudson/1194467249721/war"
State: "Running"

I don't see a Welcome_file anywhere for it. When I navigate to
http://toolkit:8080/hudson it returns me a 404 error.

Posted by Moni <mo...@yahoo.com>.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Lifecycle Operation Failed problem

Posted by gghazali <gg...@deloitte.co.uk>.

Posted by gghazali <gg...@deloitte.co.uk>.
Thanks Manisha. I'll look into that now.

Posted by MShah <mo...@yahoo.com>.