Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org> on 2021/02/10 13:31:24 UTC

Re: Any experiences about release client binary library? (windows, macos, and linux)

Hey, as for releasing binaries for multiple platforms, we SkyWalking community have done this (compiled from Go language though).

Here is how the release looks like: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/skywalking/cli/
Here is how we build the binaries: https://github.com/apache/skywalking-cli/blob/master/Makefile

We didn’t use any Apache Infra tools, and didn’t know there is such thing for our use case, if anyone finds that, I’m also glad to give it a try :)

—————————
Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)
GitHub @kezhenxu94