Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@posteo.de> on 2017/05/22 08:22:29 UTC

Security (was bugzilla)

Well, I see only 2 attack path for us.
Ssh interface and the macro/scripting interface.

SSH or web we need to update libs, so wee need a flexible way to reference both.

Scripting I don't know, not my area of expertise. Anyone with insights?

Please note I start splitting because we get more and more OT.

Re: Security (was bugzilla)

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Since this is getting into specifics of security issues, I think it
should be moved to the security list.