Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by cu...@telia.com on 2008/06/09 11:22:03 UTC

FTP-server

Hi,

what happend to the ftp-server. It is not even mentioned here on the
MIna site anymore and the links aren't working???

Is there any news on the "new" Spring configuration yet? Sprcifically,
how is the blacklist configured?

Best
Curt Johansson

Re: FTP-server

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Hi Fred

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Fred Moore <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Niklas,
>
> can you also comment on the first part of curtj question, the one that goes
> like this:
>
>> what happend to the ftp-server. It is not even mentioned
>> here on the MIna site anymore

The answer I gave to Curt in this thread was:
'"The rsync replication has not been set up after we moved back to our
original wiki. For now you can reach the documentation at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FTPSERVER/Index. I'll make
sure to get the replication back up"

I've started looking into the auto-export and replication. Was there
anything specifically that you were wondering about?

/niklas

Re: FTP-server

Posted by Fred Moore <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niklas,

can you also comment on the first part of curtj question, the one that goes
like this:

> what happend to the ftp-server. It is not even mentioned
> here on the MIna site anymore
Cheers,
FM

Re: FTP-server

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> I'm preparing the commit for the next couple of days. Sorry I'm late,
> been a busy couple of weeks.

The first stab of the code is now commited. Feel free to play around with it.

/niklas

Re: FTP-server

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:22 AM,  <cu...@telia.com> wrote:
> what happend to the ftp-server. It is not even mentioned here on the
> MIna site anymore and the links aren't working???

The rsync replication has not been set up after we moved back to our
original wiki. For now you can reach the documentation at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FTPSERVER/Index. I'll make
sure to get the replication back up

> Is there any news on the "new" Spring configuration yet?

I'm preparing the commit for the next couple of days. Sorry I'm late,
been a busy couple of weeks.

> Sprcifically,
> how is the blacklist configured?

In the current incarnation it's simply:
<server id="myServer">
  <listeners>
    <nio-listener name="myListener">
      <blacklist>1.2.3.0/16, 1.2.4.0/16, 1.2.3.4</blacklist>
    </nio-listener>
  </listeners>
</server>

However, the first commit will be just to get feedback on the idea,
further improvements will come.

/niklas