Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Deshpande, Sharmila R (Sharmila)" <sd...@lucent.com> on 2005/04/04 18:24:03 UTC

Axis 1.2 roadmap

Hi,
    I'm considering whether to use Axis 1.1 or 1.2. I understand that
the Axis 1.2 version I'm using now, Axis 1.2 RC3 is stable. However,
customers get nervous with "Release Candidate" software. Does anyone know when Axis 1.2 Final is expected to be released? I looked
around for Axis 1.2 roadmap but could not find one,
therefore this email.

Sharmila Deshpande
sdeshpande@lucent.com

Re: Axis 1.2 roadmap

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Planning to cut 1.2 final this week. worst case next week.

-- dims