Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by xavi jmlucjav <jm...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/07 17:49:23 UTC

BlendedInfixLookupFactory does not respect suggest.count in 5.2?

Hi,

I have a setup with AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory, suggest.count works. But
if I just replace:
s/AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory/BlendedInfixLookupFactory
suggest.count is not respected anymore, all suggestions are returned, so
making it virtually useless.

I am using RC4 that I believe is also being released.

xavi

Re: BlendedInfixLookupFactory does not respect suggest.count in 5.2?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please show us your configuration, and the queries you sent to Solr
along with at least enough of the output to see the problem.

I don't know why it would make a difference, but did you rebuild the
suggester after you changed the factory?

Best,
Erick