Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by LakshithaS <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/27 09:26:13 UTC

T5: file upload component keep the selected file without get cleared after submisstion

Is there a way to keep the file path of the selected file and its path
without get cleared after a form submission. i am using Tapestry 5 upload
component, but if there a unsuccessful form submission (ex: validation
error) the selected file path get cleared and user might get confused about
whether he has to upload it again or not. Is there anyway to prevent this
situation? i mean keep the file path displaying like the values in
textfields. I used @Retain/@Persist for the uploaded file object but no
luck.. Any help? thanks zillions... :)

Re: T5: file upload component keep the selected file without get cleared after submisstion

Posted by LakshithaS <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Filip, I was not aware of this. Your point is logical and correct..

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.