Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Branden Johnson <br...@bmjcomputing.com> on 2005/11/29 01:40:55 UTC

Newbie

I am just getting introduced to mod-perl. Can anyone point me in a direction
for learning this from scratch?

I have experience in VB6, VB.NET, VC+. I do not know anything about Perl,
PerlScript, or mod_perl. I would like to start with the basics and learn
syntax.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, in advance, for any
assistance.

Re: Newbie

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Badai Aqrandista wrote:

>> I am just getting introduced to mod-perl. Can anyone point me in a
>> direction
>> for learning this from scratch?
I suggest your look at the things mentioned in

perldoc perl

Also,

for mod_perl

http://perl.apache.org
   is very well done (I'm just slightly biased)

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

RE: Newbie

Posted by Badai Aqrandista <ba...@hotmail.com>.
>I am just getting introduced to mod-perl. Can anyone point me in a
>direction
>for learning this from scratch?
>
>I have experience in VB6, VB.NET, VC+. I do not know anything about Perl,
>PerlScript, or mod_perl. I would like to start with the basics and learn
>syntax.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, in advance, for any
>assistance.

IMHO, you can learn more than what you have ever imagined about perl here:

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node=Tutorials

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)

Start something musical - 15 free ninemsn Music downloads!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=667&referral=HotmailTaglineNov&URL=http://www.ninemsn.com.au/startsomething