Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chuck Carson <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/22 20:59:44 UTC

List Config: How To See My Own Posts

I never see my own posts to the list unless someone replies. Is this due to the list configuration
or is it Yahoo's spam filter somehow detecting a duplicate message (ie: One that is also in my
sent folder)? (I am using Yahoo for my mailing lists)

Thx,
chuck

Re: List Config: How To See My Own Posts

Posted by Robert Bateman <bo...@sequoiallc.com>.
If Yahoo is anything like Communigate Pro, it thinks your message (as
reflected by the list server) is a bad e-mail message.I've had to reconfigure
our e-mail server to *not* reject reflected messages.

Bob

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 02:59 pm, Chuck Carson wrote:
> I never see my own posts to the list unless someone replies. Is this due to
> the list configuration or is it Yahoo's spam filter somehow detecting a
> duplicate message (ie: One that is also in my sent folder)? (I am using
> Yahoo for my mailing lists)
>
> Thx,
> chuck

Bob Bateman
Sequoia Group LLC
bobbateman@sequoiallc.com
248-414-7288
248-414-7541 (fax)

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me via return e-mail and permanently delete
the original and destroy all copies.  Please note that although this email has
been virus checked, no responsibility for any transmitted viruses is
accepted. It is therefore your responsibility to virus scan attachments (if
any).