Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru> on 2004/06/24 11:48:21 UTC

Q: authentication on different generation stages

Hello.
Could please someone explain me or direct to some online docs about my
question.

My documents generation scheme is as follows:
 xml -> content (simplified docbook or rss)
 content -> xhtml (non-styled, plain xhtml)
 xhtml -> html (styled and layouted page)

Pipelines may vary dependant on site section, etc.
Some sources may skip or alter docbook stage,

For each stage i have separate pipeline.
styling and layout is global,
other are in subsitemaps,
like this:
<!-- global -->
<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern='**.html'>
    <map:aggregate>
      <map:part src='{1}.xhtml'/>
    </map:aggregate>
  </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

<!-- submap for each section the "**" may vary -->
<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern='**.xhtml'>
    <map:generate src='{1}.content'/>
    <map:serialize/>
  </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern='**.content'>
  </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Now if i want to protect some documents using actions.
But if I put <act type=auth-protect> on content stage,
data from "redirect-to" source will get transformations as if it was
original document (egg: docbook->xhtml->html), although it may require
different pipeline (egg: forms/xml->html).

How to deal with it ?

Could flowscript help ?

--
 qMax