Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Casadonte, Joe" <JC...@glog.com> on 2003/03/24 21:29:25 UTC

Using data from one request in another request

Say I have two requests: A & B.  Part of the data sent back in response to
Request A is needed as a parameter to B.  Is there any existing way to make
this work?  Thanks!

joe
Joe Casadonte
Global Logistics Technologies, Inc.
jcasadonte@glog.com

1016 West Ninth Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
610-491-9881

Re: Using data from one request in another request

Posted by Gary Rogers <ga...@uni.edu>.
Use a regular expression function to suck the data out of the previous
page and put it in your next form submit.

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 14:29, Casadonte, Joe wrote:
> Say I have two requests: A & B.  Part of the data sent back in response to
> Request A is needed as a parameter to B.  Is there any existing way to make
> this work?  Thanks!
>
> --
> Regards,
>

> joe
> Joe Casadonte
> Global Logistics Technologies, Inc.
> jcasadonte@glog.com
>
> 1016 West Ninth Avenue
> King of Prussia, PA 19406
> 610-491-9881

Gary Rogers
Assistant Application Administrator
University of Northern Iowa
gary.rogers@uni.edu
(319) 273-3162
"What if it really is just turtles all the way down?"